Thursday 28 August 2014

boho GRUNGE

 Hey fashion lovers ,one of my previous  post was on bohemian styled  kimono's and I researched  some bohemian clothes and fashion and I found some really nice things ! I love the earthy but still lively colours ,theirs a really chilled look about boho fashion that can look quite grunge , I have such  a love for grunge fashion like seriously I could live happily in just grunge clothes.. So any way here is what I discovered peace and love guys   !                          


                                             

                                      
 
                             
 

                           
 
 
        head scarf and boho dress Boho
fly on super bohemian mama!!
                 Just like all the floral dresses abs different textures and patterns in this picture. Plus all the green!!!grunge indie style  
JenniSala⭐️

No comments :