Monday 13 October 2014

My Autumn favourite.

Boy have I been slacking on my blog ,sorry guys I've been busy with college but im back now  and should be posting loads soon as it will be half term soon woohoo !
 Right so is it just me or is anyone else feeling winter has come a little early? The weather has been pretty crappy but that doesn't mean us fashion lovers have to look crappy! I've been thinking of some autumn outfits to keep me  warm and still look fashionable and discovered some cool items.

 Yesterday I bought a  simple grey turtle neck, I love how easy it can be worn and top priority how warm it is ! Here's some turtleneck outfits I found to inspire you guys!Bassike Resort 2014 Collection. Something so sexy about androgynous looks when done right...#cool#chic



ponytail, oversized high neck jumper and sunglassesStyle - Minimal + ClassicStockholm Street Style - turtle neck and pencil skirt with sandals.
Roll neck jumpers look great underneath a large man-style coat #perfectlayering
Dress up your polar necks. Feel slick, sophisticated and snug on your way to work this winter.
grey turtle neck #knit #winter #outfit

Ray-Ban Clubmaster
Quote of the day
"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."
Dr Seuss

No comments :