Wednesday 7 January 2015

Japanese Inspired

Konnichiwa ! ( Japanese for hello)  if you've read my blog before you may know I have a slightly obsessive love for Japanese things especially Japanese urban fashion.
The reason im saying all of this is because in my hunt around Zara I found this  long sleeved t-shirt with the Japanese flag on it and Japanese kanji writing on it. Of course I had to buy it !It came at a bargain sale price of 12.99 ! I love how casual and simple It is and also the fabric that feels like a polo neck which is pretty cool  but my favourite part is the  kanji writing which  adds to the urban  style. I don't actually know what the writing says but it looks cool so hey ho. Here is a picture of it and some more items  I found with Japanese writing on to inspire you guys. Sayonara ! ( goodbye)






 
 















No comments :