Thursday 29 January 2015

Jordan Future

This is to all the shoe lovers including me of course.. I love playing sports especially basketball which gives me an excuse to buy trainers !Whether it be Jordan's, Nikes or Adidas its essential to own a pair of trainers. I've been searching old school and new released trainers and I'm falling in love all over again. Specifically Jordan Future,they are so beautifully designed I love the shape, the pattern and small details incorporated ,still staying true to the basketball inspired style, some of you may be thinking  "its not that deep their just trainers" ... stop right there ,they are  awesomely made trainers that deserve appreciation! I'm a passionate shoe lover but a massive cheapskate however  I'm so in love with these shoes I'm thinking of buying a pair ! Shout out to all the trainer lovers keeping their shoe game strong!
http://www.kicksonfire.com/category/air-jordans

FL_Unlocked_Air_Jordan_Future_02



FL_Unlocked_Air_Jordan_Future_04

FL_Unlocked_Air_Jordan_Future_01

No comments :