Monday 16 February 2015

The Smith Siblings

This may be a weird post and possibly slightly controversial but for some reason I've been quite interested in both of them after checking out some of their music which I actually enjoyed. I really do think their interesting unique individuals but I've heard some people's opinions are the complete opposite. We can't deny that their style and fashion especially Willow is pretty cool. both of them look very earthy but at the same time futuristic, im not sure if that make sense but that's the beauty of it! as teenagers the are  trying to explore themselves and  getting a grip on life as we all are really.In fact they have inspired me to be who I am and not care what anyone thinks. Just because your young  doesn't mean you can't have your own thoughts and express yourself how you like.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments :