Monday 1 June 2015

'Summer body ' all year round.

Hey guy, I know its been forever and im sorry for not posting had a ton of revision to get on with but I'm back now and this summer I will be posting loads and maybe even starting a You Tube channel let me know what you think of the idea!
 Anyway I have really been into health and fitness lately and I'm loving it, there are so many ways to change up your diet and also get active and actually make it interesting and fun. One thing I would say is most people don't know how to start just like I didn't but now I feel like im on my way to achieving my fitness goals and getting my dream body!

Here are some helpful tips to get you fit for not only summer but for life.

1. Get a gym membership/get active, you won't regret it!
For me going to the gym was the best option as it was convenient and meant I could get more of a variety in my workouts but of course if you don't want to pay for a membership home workouts are great you  can use You Tube to get some inspiration but try to make a workout schedule to make sure you get it done and soon begin to enjoy the benefits of exercise.

2. Stay motivated by mixing it up a bit
Its so easy to give up after the first week of not seeing results but it takes time and commitment ,trust me I have my lazy days and feel I can't be bothered but tomorrow is a new day and  an opportunity to make a fresh start but that's all lovely and well to say but practically you have to do things to stay motivated. For example;
1. Having a gym partner will keep you motivated and allow you to have fun while getting fit together. 2. Making a focus of the week such as looking up exercises to increase your metabolism or build abs 3. Trying out new foods and healthy meals. All these tips will hopefully help keep you interested and see results from your hard work!


Thank you for reading and I hope this was helpful .I tried the military diet that claims you can lose up to 10 pounds and made daily videos so I will be posting that soon so keep a look out ! Lastly my twin has a new fitness instagram page its going to be amazing so get following! @getfitwithmay













 

No comments :