Wednesday 29 July 2015

Trip to Switzerland !

Hello everyone ! I just came back from Switzerland and after having a good nap in my beloved bed I thought I'd jump straight into a blog post on my trip.

 Number one thing I first noticed about Switzerland is how beautiful and clean it is. There was literally no rubbish on the floor not even gum and this is no exaggeration. The next thing I noticed was how happy people looked just getting on the tram several people smiled at me and a small thing like that makes me really happy. Switzerland is in the top 10 best places to live and I do see why.

While on my trip we visited different places and it was so nice to get a different atmosphere and escape from normal  life also it inspired me to get motived and learn more languages. My cousin can speak 5 languages (German , swiss-german ,English, Shona and French) all fluently and she's  learning Korean and Japanese! I have been learning Japanese on and off for about a year but I really want to get serious with it. I'm even taking it as a subject next year and hopefully studying Japanese along with journalism. also I studied Spanish for my gcse's and loved it so I will try to brush up on that too . I've realised how important it is to be able to speak multiple languages especially as I want to travel a lot in the future.

Enough of me chit chatting here are some pictures of my trip. Enjoy !














                                               




 
 
 


 


 

No comments :