Tuesday 13 October 2015

Black or White



Hello everyone hope we're all doing well and to all the A2 students keep working hard in no time we'll be out of education woo hang in ! Anyway pep talk over, here is a another outfit post for you guys I bought this American football  shirt that I am in love with from Harpers and Lewis which is a vintage shop  in Reading which sells grunge 90's style clothing.If I had the money I would buy everything in there !This shirt was on sale for 10 pounds and if you keep up with my blog you will know how I feel about a good old bargain. I love the fish net material that is used and also how its oversized like a proper American football shirt would be. I think its a really grungy but fun item I wore it to reading festival with a pair of shorts and of course wellies . I  shot these pictures with both black platform sandals and white air forces both have that 90's look but I feel the black sandals add a girly edge to the outfit. Which shoes to do you prefer with this outfit? let me know in the comments below ! Till next time peace out fashion lovers












 

No comments :