Monday 11 January 2016

Japanese/ South korean street style

Happy New Year everyone  ! I'm back with my two favourite topics fashion and Japan ! ( of course I got love for south Korea too).For a long time I have been in love with street Fashion but as I discovered more about Japan specifically Tokyo I became more  and more intrigued by the diverse variations in style, all unique and  fabulous in their own way. Tokyo is now know as one of the world's fashion capitals and forgive me for being bias but its only growing bigger and better and I look forwards to contributing to the Japanese fashion industry in the future ! Currently one male that stands out to me in Japan who really represents the pure urban essence  of street fashion is Kohh ; an up and coming rapper you may most recognise from the now quite popular song " IT G MA" featuring both Korean and Japanese rappers which instantly drew me in and now im quite the fan of Kohh.

Don't worry ladies  I haven't  forget about the kawaii girls, pushing fashion boundaries seems to be the norm on the street of Harajuku Tokyo. From pretty pastels to gothic punk outfits  full of creativity, which to me comes from a places of not giving a damn about what anyone thinks and freely expressing your beautiful soul. I  really do love the combination of urban and grunge concepts I commonly see in Japanese street fashion!


 Now the reason why I included south Korea In an addition  is because after watching Korea's next top model I've kept up to date with my  favourite contestant Kim Jonghoon and also one of the judges won joong who both have immaculate dress sense and I suppose it helps that they are both super hot. I'm very interested in luxury men's sports fashion lately especially the clean minimalistic look which seems to be a popular trend growing in todays fashion industry. Simple, clean and urban is the way forward. Don't get me wrong I'm still into my grunge 90's fashion but its always good to mix things up. Who best to deliver this simple fashion than Korean model Sang Woo Kim. His sharp defined bone structure, clear skin  and tall and slim frame makes him  the perfect person to model simplistic clothes.

Here are some of the pictures that I absolutely love and to me really screams clean street fashion ( pardon the unintended yet still amusing pun). I hope you enjoy and feel inspired!
peace love and kpop !


Double Denim Bubble Popping <3 THE WHITEPEPPER at Seoul Fashion Week, photography by Daisy Yun www.thewhitepepper.com/blogs/street-snaps:
 :

Fruits magazine | Japanese | street fashion:
Japanese Street Fashion | Japanese Street Fashion photo kimpurrly's photos - Buzznet:
Harajuku street fashion | I love it when men dare to be different with their clothing:

Odabutsu Street Style #Japan:
Miho & Maho w/ Pink & Blue Hair, Nikki Lipstick, Revolution Tomorrow & Pokemon in Harajuku Miho and Maho - Harajuku Twins – Tokyo Fashion News:


Elegant:




SANG WOO KIM (above)






“김원중. Keem Won Joong ”:

kim won joong:
Japanese #Goth girl with green hair b l o o m z y Photo taken from http://blooomzy.tumblr.com:

 :

I liked it until I got to the shoes. hirari ikeda:
street snap | For more Goth Love follow http://www.pinterest.com/thevioletvixen/goth-love/:



Japanese goth / street fashion / super cuties!:

KOHH (in the middle)
 :

No comments :